Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thank You Jarritos!

These last few weeks have been awesome! I have been eating like a king! My wife has been cooking up some delicious dishes. This time around she made Tostadas. Tostadas are composed of a hardshell tortilla topped with refried beans, seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, Avocado and sour cream. Now doesn't that sound delicious?!

Of course I had to have a Jarritos with this and this time I chose their "Mexican Cola" flavor. Now I have to tell you that at first I was very skeptical about how it was going to taste. I have always been a fan of cola specifically Coca-Cola. I remember drinking it ever since I was a toddler. I have tasted other brands claiming to be "Cola" and frankly just end up disappointing me. They turn out to be a water down version of the real thing.

Well like I've said before, I have yet to be disappointed by Jarritos! Their "Mexican Cola" flavor is awesome! It's in a class of it's own. It has the cola flavor that you are looking for but it also has it's own rich flavor that I can't quite put my finger on it. It will not burn your throat like Coca-Cola will but you will still know that your drinking a cola flavored drink. I give it a five out of five stars! Go and buy a case! Better yet buy a few cases 2012 is coming and if there was a drink that I would need to have when I am in my underground bunker waiting out the Apocalypse it is definitely Jarrito's Mexican Cola!

No comments:

Post a Comment