Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I love L.A.!







Hi My name is Monumental13! This is my first blog ever so please bare with me.


I grew up in Los Angeles and sometimes it sucked but for the most part I loved it. I loved the fact that if you are hungry all you have to do is step outside and there are about 50 restaurants from Chinese to Salvadoran to Armenian. Anything you want seems to be at the tip of your fingertips. I really miss that. I live in Avondale Arizona about 30 minutes from Phoenix. Unfortunately you don't have that diversity here. More than anything I miss the cultural diversity. I miss the variety of museums and plays you could see at any given time. One of my favorite events in Los Angeles is the Shakespeare Festival. I remember seeing "Caesar" on the steps of City Hall. It was awesome! There are so many beautiful places in L.A. that I love going to everytime I go back home. Griffith Observatory comes to mind as well as Venice Beach. The smell of the pine trees, the smell of the salty air you can not compare it to anything else. It is very unique to Los Angeles. However nothing beats coming home to family and a warm embrace from those who have always been there for you. That is why I am looking forward to going back home to Los Angeles this weekend! I will always be an Angelino no matter where I may be. I love L.A.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I can only handle LA as a tourist, and I always look forward to heading back home after a week.

    ReplyDelete