Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

FORECLOSURE NIGHTMARE




Forclosures in the United States is a major issue! Since I live in Arizona this info is specifically for AZ residents. However I have listed a few links where you might find help. Arizona is one of the hardest hit states when it come to foreclosures. According to http://www.defaultresearch.com/, home foreclosures in Phoenix and Tucson increased by 158 percent last year. Although it is going to take some time for the market to recover there are things you can do to determine wether you are headed towards disaster. I went online to http://www.azforeclosureprevention.org/ and found a great work book that gives you step by step instructions on what to do.{you will need an Adobe reader to open the workbook} Starting with how to determine if you are headed to having your home forclosed on to how to rebuild after foreclosure. There are 50 pages in this workbook but it is well worth the time if you want to keep your home. Remember you HAVE options do not dispair. I wish I could have had this info about a year ago. I am currently dealing with Bank of America to modify my loan. It is a long and tidious process that could have been avoided if I would have had this workbook. I can also E-mail you the workbook just E-mail me at monumental13@live.com and let me know. As promised, below are other links that might help. If you know anyone that can use this info please pass it on.

www.hud.com/foreclosure

http://www.995hope.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment