Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Latinos On Da Rise!



Hey guys, I need your help! Pretty soon I will be writing a new Blog about Latino success stories. One or two people a week will be featured on this blog to help bring light to his or her achievements Do you know of a Latino who has gone through a lot of diversity to get where he or she is? Maybe you know a Latino who is making a difference in his or her community if you do, please let me know via E-mail or on Twitter I would love to feature them on the new Blog! I look forward to all of the submissions and thank you in advance for your help!

6 comments:

  1. Victor Ramos & Alsy Acevedo at the Orlando Sentinal would be good to contact. Both tweet, etc. Both are Hispanosphere bloggers. Also, contact the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (I think that's what it's called). They're digitally reshuffling & can suggest Latino success stories on Capitol Hill & elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pablo Thank you very much for the info I will definitely get going on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queobole Monumental? I'm working on my first album. Not successful yet, but that's the plan. Thank you so much for taking the time to uplift and inspire our people by focusing on the good that Latinos are doing. Gracias de todo corazon. -Teno

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angela Thank you for your kind words! I am just trying to give back to a community that has given so much to me. I hope all goe well with your music career. Where can we find out more about your music? Are you on Twitter,Myspace etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Christian, We need positive role models for our young Latinos & Latinas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this is awesome. We ran a Latinos Success Stories blog a few months back and we got it #1 to Google because so many people commented about their stories. There are some great ones there with some great #LATISM people. Just Google "Latino Success Stories" and the v5 blog should show up. ¡Suerte!

    ReplyDelete