Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

"V" (The Visitors)





V: The Series was a one-hour weekly television series that aired in the United States on NBC in 1984-85. I remember watching it every time it would come on I was six years old at the time and I loved the show From time to time I go on YOUTUBE and watch some of the episodes to remenisce. You can only imagine how excited I was when I heard that the series was coming back this Fall! My first thought was. "Awesome!" my second thought was, "I hope they don't screw it up like they did with the re-make of Knight Rider!" Knight Rider was another show I grew up watching and in my opinion they killed it! I am definitely looking forward to the new series and I hope it's as addictive as "Flashforward." Below I have posted some sneak peeks to the show. Enjoy. Remember, they are of peace...always.





No comments:

Post a Comment