Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GO DODGER BLUE!


I will never forget the day I saw Kirk Gibson hit a two-run, walk off home run, winning the game for the Dodgers, 5-4 back in 1988. I have always been a Dodgers fan ever since I was 7 years old. I have been waiting for the Dodgers to be champions again ever since then. 2009 has been an awesome year for the Dodgers and Joe Torre. The Dodgers ended their regular 2009 season with the best record in the National League despite Manny’s suspensions. However that doesn’t surprise me the Dodgers have always been a strong team. Today is the first game of the 2009 NLCS. The Dodgers will be facing the Phillies. I am extremely excited to see the game tonight I only wish I could be watching it from Dodger Stadium while eating a Dodger Dog and some Cracker Jacks rather than in my living room in Phoenix, AZ. I remember going to Dodger Stadium growing up it was always a good time! All this year I have said that this is the Dodgers year to be champions again! Dodgers fans lets show the world how deep Dodgers blue runs through our veins!! Millions of fans are rooting for you Dodgers. I will definitely will be with you in spirit. I am looking forward to more great memories from this NLCS!




                                       GO DODGER BLUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment