Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

ON THE AIR!



Many of you may already know that I have started a new internet radio talk show! I am super excited about this! Today I am announcing the name of the show. Drum roll please... the name is "One Voice Radio"!
Why "One Voice Radio"? because this show is going to be different. This show will be powered by you the listener. This is your opportunity to get your voice heard. If there is a topic that you want me to talk about you can contact me and make your suggestion. Maybe you have a cause that you want to raise awareness about. Let me know and we'll get you on the air. Of course there are some guidelines you must follow.

"One Voice Radio" will be a show about current events specifically those affecting the Latino community. 

The first show airs on 3/22 at 11 am. Our first guest will be Jen Allen the Executive Director of Border Action Network. We will be discussing immigration reform. We will also be talking about recent rallies that were held here in AZ and in Washington D.C. You can join the conversation by calling (646) 716-7714.


Our first show will air on 3/22/2010 at 11 am and you can hear it at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onevoiceradio. If you can not hear it at that time don't worry, just go to the show's webpage and listen to it on demand! You can also podcast it to your iTunes! I hope you tune in and I'll talk to you on the air!

1 comment: